Private tour Hanoi Hoa Lu Tam Coc Cat Ba Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights
The landscape around Hoa Lu and Tam Coc is particularly stunning with the 2 hour drive from Hanoi to Hoa Lu exposing the rural countryside of Northern Vietnam. In Hoa Lu you will explore the temples dedicated to Emporer Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh Dynasty and Emporer Le Dai Hanh of the Le Dynasty. After learning about the history of the area through its stunning architecture we travel to Tam Coc.
Enjoy sumptuous Vietnamese food in Tam Coc and don't forget your camera to take pictures of local villages and the stunning landscapes. Board a sampan boat and cruise through the water, passing majestic limestone karsts the jut upright out of the water, creating a dramatic and mesmerizing landscape. For the adventure seekers it is possible to end the day by climbing up Bich Dong Pagoda on the nearby Ngu Nhac Mountain. This pagoda is comprised of three structures dating to 1428: Ha, Trung, and Thuong Pagodas, in ascending order.
You also spend on-board a junk boat cruising around the spectacular limestone islands of Cat Ba Island and Halong Bay's breathtaking waters. Dine on fresh seafood as you admire the panoramic views from your boat. In the afternoon your boat will return to Halong City where a vehicle awaits to transport you back to Hanoi.
Destinations: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Cat Ba Island - Cat Ba National Park - Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay
- - Enjoy a boat trip on Ngo Dong river on the way to Tam Coc and beautiful scenery in land and in sea.
- - Discover the miraculous beauty of imposing caves and grottos in Tam Coc - Ninh Binh
- -Trekking Cat Ba National Park
- Visiting and Kayaking Lan Ha Bay
- Discovering Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
Day 1 Hanoi - Hoa Lu Tam Coc(L, D)
- Our car picks you up at the hotel in Hanoi at 7.00 am and depart to Ninh Binh.
- After 2 hours driving, arrive in Ninh Binh Province.
- The first destination in this daily tour is the former capital of Vietnam – Hoa Lu.
- You will have time to visit two temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city of Dai Viet.
- Then transfer to Tam Coc for deluxe lunch.
- After lunch, get on small rowing boats on Ngo Dong River, the boat takes you to all three caves in about two hours. - Continue visiting Bich Dong Grotto (emerald-like grotto), around 2km from Tam Coc by bike.
- Climb a little bit till you get to the top of the Upper pagoda and your eyes catch the overall panorama of the paddy fields in Truong Yen Mountain. -arrive back to Tam Coc by biking and visit Thai Vi temple with unique beauty on road bank and see the ancient temple
- Get back to Ninh Binh Town late in the afternoon. Overnight in Ninh Binh
Day 2 Ninh Binh - Hai Phong - Cat Ba National Park(B, L, D)
06.30: Have a light breakfast. Get on car to depart for Hai Phong
8.45: Get hydrofoil ticket to take a ferry to Cat Ba Town. It takes about 45 minutes to get to there.
Discover Cat Ba Town and go shopping nearby Cat Ba Town. Have a lunch on Cat Ba restaurants.
13.00 : You are met up with our tour guide to start the trip to trekking Cat Ba National Park. Take a minibus or motorbike to the Cat Ba national park. At first, we will take 2 or 3 hours trekking through the Kim Giao forest (which provides the wood for chopsticks) to the view point on top of the mountain where you can see a breath taking view of valleys. Bird watching and if you are lucky, you will see some wild animals: Squirrels, snakes, frogs, thousands of butterflies...
At 17.00 Come down, on the way come back to visit the Hospital Cave, where there’s a lot of historical secrets from the American war. Then we go to the beach for a swim. Trip ends at Cat Ba Town. Check in hotel in Cat Ba. Overnight on Cat Ba Island.
Day 3 Full Day Visiting Lan Ha Bay - Ha Long Bay(B, L, D)
08:00 – 08:15 Shuttle bus pick you up from your hotel in Cat Ba Island.
09:00 Arriving Lan Ha Bay, start kayaking tour
Activities: visiting fishing village, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, fishing
11:30 Lunch serve on boat with seafood
13:30 Cruise from Lan Ha Bay to Ha Long Bay
Activities: Visiting Amazing cave, roam around Ha Long Bay
15:00 Cruise back Cai Beo dock, Cat Ba island
17:00 Upon arrival the dock Cai Beo, get pick up and transfer to your hotel in Cat Ba. Overnight on Cat Ba.
Day 4: Bai Tu Long On Luxury Cruise(B, L,D)
08.00: Have a light breakfast and transfer to Bai Tu Long.
12.00:Check in on boat and join Welcome Drink.
11:30: Arrive Bai Tu Long. Check in your cabin and enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while beginning your Cruise through the fairy land of Bai Tu Long to visit beautiful islets and island
Activities: Enjoy Kayaking and swimming or relaxing on the cruise, visiting floating villages in Bai Tu Long
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant
21:00: Retire to your cabin, have a drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Day 5 Halong - Cat Ba (B, L,D)
07:30: We will have a warm breakfast, coffee and tea served on boat.
08:30: Our cruise will continue cruising to visit Halong Bay.
09:30: Then take a short time to relax before checking out
10:45: Lunch is served on board (or at a local restaurant)
11:45: Disembark at the harbour in Ha Long city. Car pick you up, get back Ha Noi.
16.30 - 17.00: Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi. The trip ends.
- Private round-trip transfer with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
- Boat trip, kayak and entrance fees, sight seeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Drinks, tips, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.