Cuc Phuong National Park is located 120 km in the south of Ha Noi, 45 km in the northwest of Ninh Binh city. This forest is very suitable to arrange a Tam coc tours trekking for advantageous - loving travelers. Established in 1962, it is the oldest national park in Vietnam with a total area of over 22,000 hectares, surrounded by a range of magnificent limestone mountains rising up majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe. Covered in a dense forest, this landscape forms the habitat for some of Asia’s rarest flora and fauna. It is no wonder that researchers, naturalists, enthusiasts and conservationists alike are drawn to this corner of the world.
The ancient forest has over 2000 species of trees, 110 species of reptiles and amphibians, and 125 mammals, including the Clouded Leopard, Delacour’s Langur, Owston’s Civet and Asian Black Bear. There are also an incredible 308 documented bird species. Visitors in April and May should be blessed with the chance to see literally thousands of vibrant butterflies.
Destinations: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong national park
- - Explore Cuc Phuong national park with biodiversity of plants and animals.
- At 7:30 am our car picks you up from your hotel in Hanoi and depart Hanoi for Cuc Phuong national park.
- Arrive at Cuc Phuong national park at 10:30 am.
- Start visiting the Endangered Primate rescue Center.
- Have lunch in Cuc Phuong national park.
- After lunch, you will start on a long trek through the forest to learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park.
- You will also make stops at Cho Chi, the oldest tree in the forest, a number of picturesque streams and waterfalls and Nguoi Xua, the ancient cave of man.
- At 15:30 our car picks you up and transfer back to Hanoi. The trip ends.
Price from 86USD per person
- Private round-trip transfer with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
- Boat trip and entrance fees, sight seeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Drinks, tips, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.
Booking this tour, contact us